The one thing Wendy Anderson loves about the practice of law is the partnerships she gets to create with her clients. Working day in and day out with smart businesspeople is motivating and rewarding. While she may have the edge when it comes to understanding and researching the law, she learns just as much from the strategic conversations she has with her clients when they are facing a growth opportunity for their business, a challenge related to a business or personal relationship, or a question that unexpectedly arises pertaining to a client or employee.
In her role as legal counsel, Wendy facilitates both the normal and extraordinary operations of business from a pragmatic point of view. She approaches legal challenges with an eye toward finding the best resolution possible while allowing her clients to move past any disputes with minimal disruption to their lives.
From her more than 20 years’ experience as a marketing and advertising executive at both public and private corporations in Arizona, Wendy brings a broad understanding and knowledge of business to her law practice. As an attorney, she displays a keen ability to spot her clients’ potential liabilities in any business transaction and an uncommon attention to detail when drafting and reviewing critical documentation. Clients have an added advantage because the firm provides two different perspectives – legal and business – to every issue.
- Arizona Summit Law School, J.D. Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- Wendy graduated as valedictorian in December 2014 and was named to the Dean’s list for all six terms of law school. She received 10 CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, given to the student who earned the top grade in that class.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1988
- State Bar of Arizona, 2015
- United States District Court, District of Arizona, 2016
“A Good Death: Increasing the Adoption and Effectiveness of Advance Directives in Arizona” in 10th Anniversary Edition of Arizona Summit Law Review, publication date Spring 2015 (Click to view article Here)
- Paiute Neighborhood Center Free Legal Clinic – Volunteer attorney
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Interview Committee Member