Wendy Anderson, Esq. has over 20 years’ experience as a marketing and advertising executive at both public and private corporations, bringing broad understanding and knowledge as a business counselor to her law practice. Her business strengths include strategic planning, budget management and skillful negotiation for agreements of all types.
Wendy understands the opportunities, challenges, and questions that businesses face, and she uses her unique combination of skills to provide insight and guidance. Wendy’s role, as legal counsel, is to help facilitate both the normal and extraordinary operations of business and she approaches legal challenges with an eye toward finding the best resolution possible, even if it is not a perfect one. Clients have an added advantage because the firm provides two different perspectives to any issue.
- Arizona Summit Law School, J.D. Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- Wendy graduated as valedictorian in December 2014 and was named to the Dean’s list for all six terms of law school. She received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award, given to the student who earned the top grade, for ten classes.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1988
ADMISSIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- State Bar of Arizona, 2015
- United States District Court, District of Arizona, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Scottsdale Bar Association – Board Member 2017-2020
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
“A Good Death: Increasing the Adoption and Effectiveness of Advance Directives in Arizona” in 10th Anniversary Edition of Arizona Summit Law Review, publication date Spring 2015 (Click to view article Here)
- Paiute Neighborhood Center Free Legal Clinic – Volunteer attorney
- National Charity League – Scottsdale Chapter Member
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Interview Committee Member